April 15, 2014
Jared Jacobs is a shredder in every sense of the word so I decided to find out what sort of tricks he is really into. This Lucky Scooters 6 Sick Tricks features Jared and the tricks he likes to do as well as the tricks he wants to learn how to do! Check it out and enjoy!
1. Fullwhips: The coolest looking trick since sliced bread.
2. Ice Picks: I recently put pegs back on my scooter for the 20th time and I don't know why but ice picks feel so flowy, if that makes any sense hahaha.
3. Whip Front Boards: Looks so sick when done, but also one of the hardest tricks on a rail for me.
4. Heelpwhip Front Lip: One of the first times I had ever seen this trick it was on Jona Humbel's insta and it was sooooooo dope. Hopefully one day I can get them!
5. Front 360 Heelwhip: This trick is one of the coolest tricks ever if you dont naturally spin front side. I can only do them flyout but watching other people who can 3 whip both ways is RAD.
6. FAKIE MANUALS/BRIFLIPS: I KNOW THESE TRICKS ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT FROM EACH OTHER BUT DUDE, FAKIE MANNIES ARE SO HARD TO ACTUALLY GET A HANG OF AND BRIFLIPS ARE SUPER WHEN "DADDY" AND JEFF MROZ CAN DO THEM DOWN GIANT GAPS.
For the latest and greatest freestyle scooter content:
Also, be sure to follow us on Instagram: @luckyscooters
Written By: Blake Bailor