Lucky Scooters has a a couple of sweet set ups going on right now on our website, www.luckyscooters.com!
These Lucky Complete scooters are dialed for the rider that demands performance while wanting a smaller platform. Both of these scooters have some excellent specs! Here are the sweet specs:
- Weight: 8.3lbs
- Deck: 19.5” x 4.25” (50.8cm x 10.8cm) | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum with subtle Lucky Clover logo
- Bars: Black Tukno Bar with color Lucky logo 22”H x 22”W (55.88cm x 50.8cm) | 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Fork: Vektor fork | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Clamp: X-Clamp | 7003 Aircraft Aluminum (HIC Compression)
- Brake: Steely Brake with Lucky logo
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE Integrated
- Grips: Black No Nubbins
- Wheels: Atom 110mm or with LuckySpeed 9 Bearings.
- Grip Tape: Sloth Hella Grip
Check out this unboxing video by Lucky Rider Derek Marr:
As you can clearly see, just like any other Lucky scooter, these have been built with nothing but premium components and are already prepped to perform and destroy out in the field. The result of this attention to detail is a light and flickable feel that makes this scooter easy to turn, grind, whip, flip, flair, and of course win with. The Silverback and Copperhead Complete Scooter come fully assembled (all you have to do is attach the bar).