Lucky Scooters has a very unique opportunity going on right now up on their website, www.luckyscooters.com!
They are currently offering, for a limited time, 4 different styles of Lucky Custom built complete pro scooters. They are called “Limited Edition Scooters” that are available at a very affordable price. The scooters range from $179.97 to $269.97 in pricing and are all a little different in terms of the components used to build them. They are based on popular builds created on Lucky’s Custom Scooter Builder.
- Limited Edition Crew100 Complete Scooter
- Limited Edition Crew110 Complete Scooter
- Limited Edition Strata Complete Scooter
- Limited Edition Clover Complete Scooter
On the entry level of the spectrum, you have the Lucky “Crew100” complete pro scooter. This is essentially an upgrade from the original Crew complete. On the other end of the spectrum you have the Limited Edition Clover. This was inspired by the original Clover complete.
All 4 of these scooters have some excellent specifications and parts to them, but since we cannot cover all of these scooters in this article, I will break down the Limited Edition Clover for you guys because it is the crème de la crème. The Limited Edition Clover complete pro scooter comes equipped with:
- Weight: 8.0 lbs.
- Deck: Black Clover Deck 20.5” x 4.25” | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bars: Black Pry bars 22”H x 22”W | 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: SMX Black | 6061T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Clamp: SCS Black (SCS Compression) | 7003 Aircraft Aluminum
- Brake: Steely Brake | Spring Steel
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE Integrated
- Grips: Nubbins Black
- Wheels: Lucky Atom Black/Black 110mm with Lucky Speed 9 Bearings
As you can clearly see, just like any other Lucky scooter, the Lucky Limited Edition Scooters have been built with nothing but premium components and are already prepped to perform and destroy out in the field. These scooters are still available for a limited time at www.luckyscooters.com, but if I were you, I would get there as soon as possible because these awesome prices for limited custom built complete pro scooters wont stick around for very long!