“Fav Five Friday” is a new segment i will be doing here on the Lucky Blog. Basically i ask riders what their 5 favorite skateparks/spots are and why. Who better to start us off then park shredder Denver Herzing? You won't find Denver in the park doing huge combos or a ton of grinds, but you will find him blasting flairs and tucks 10 feet over coping. Check out his 5 favorite skateparks below!
- Tigard Skatepark ( 13125 SW Hall Blvd, Tigard, OR 97223 ) It has so much stuff to do and all the tranny is so perfect.
- Rusch Skatepark ( 7801 Antelope Rd, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 ) It’s pretty small but I never run out of stuff to do and I’m just so use to everything there.
- Clairemont Skatepark ( 3401 Clairemont Dr, San Diego, CA 92117 ) It’s an “Aussie type skatepark in America” is the best way to put it. It’s so gnarly and everything flows together.
- No name skatepark ( no address haha ) Some random park in LA that me and my buddies stumbled upon at 6 in the morning on our way to one of the Esco comps. It just had so much of everything and you could get so techy.
- Hanger at Woodward West ( 28400 Stallion Springs Drive, Tehachapi, CA 93561 ) Even though it’s super slippery, everything is so perfectly made and people are always throwing down which makes it even more fun to ride and watch!
Visit Denvers rider profile under the team section of our site!