Lucky Scooters pro team rider, James Gee has always had a classic street style with a unique bag of tricks, which is why I decided to find out what sort of tricks James is really into. So... without further adieu, I present to you, 6 Sick Tricks with James Gee.
1) Front feebles: Probably a trick i do too much, but it feels so good to slide a front feeble for some reason.
2) 360 Whips: One of the first tricks i learned back in the day and i have loved them ever since. Really fun to just float one.
3) Double Whips: Classic flat trick for lines. You can never go wrong with throwing a double whip. Good for any situation
4) Whip to bar: scary trick at high speeds. Looks great on film.
5) Backlips: locking in on one feels perfect. Love to slide a long backlip on a ledge or quarter pipe
6) Downside heel whips: Feel really goofy and are hard to get used to. Look really good on film and is satisfying when you roll away from it.
For the latest and greatest freestyle scooter content:
Also, be sure to follow us on Instagram: @luckyscooters